Reliable, easy-to-use currency detectors, banknote counting machines, markers for checking the chemical composition of money and other goods that facilitate the day-to-day counting and checking of money in shops, cafes, restaurants, banks or other places selling goods or providing customer service. Modern currency detectors allow you to quickly and easily distinguish counterfeit banknotes from the genuine ones, and money counting machines allow you to count banknotes of different currencies. Thanks to the use of advanced technologies, currency detectors meet high quality requirements, ensure long-lasting and reliable operation, and are suitable for recognizing banknotes of both older and new series. The majority of currency detectors come with rechargeable batteries and are easy to adapt in a variety of work environments.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to this website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, where you were directed, the length of the visit, and the number of pageviews);
• the information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail and / or newsletters;
• Any other information that you send us to your choice.
3. Use of your personal data
• administer the website;
• Improve your browsing experience by customizing this website for your personal needs;
• with your consent to send you an e-mail; mail our newsletter that we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you do not want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not transfer your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy changes
5. Third-party websites
This website has links to other websites. We are not responsible for third-party web site privacy policies or practices.